- Baez bops his 20th homer for the I-Cubs
- Dash's Rodon gets first Carolina League strikeout
- Dash's Hawkins hits inside-the-park homer
- Cubs' Soler rips second Triple-A homer
- 'Riders' Gallo launches slam for 37th homer
- I-Cubs' Bryant ends drought with solo homer
- Benches empty between Raptors, Chukars
- Severino fans seventh of game for Thunder
- Zephyrs' Lucas makes diving stop, slick flip
- RockHounds' Matthes goes yard again
- Phillips extends homer streak for River Bandits
- Missions hit back-to-back-to-back homers
A mild furor erupted when the Astros promoted Mark Appel, the top pick in the 2013 Draft, to Double-A despite a 9.74 ERA. He can quiet the doubters with a strong Texas League debut.
Fresno's Chris Heston is coming off a pair of wins in which he allowed just one run over 13 2/3 frames. The right-hander is trying to notch his 10th win of the season against Reno.
An altered stance and approach at the plate is paying dividends for Yankees second base prospect Robert Refsnyder, who is batting .325 in his first season above the Class A level.
The Triple-A Indianapolis Indians are the Minors' reigning attendance champions, but that's not the only realm in which the team is tops -- it also has the most Twitter followers.
- Clippers' Cloyd loses his perfecto, notches no-no
- Wendelken overshadows Rodon's Dash debut
- Orioles' Harvey out for year with elbow strain
- Pelicans' Brinson helps end marathon with slam
- Indians acquire Ramsey in Masterson deal
- Braves' Joaquin, Silvestre suspended 72 games
- Stock Watch: Yankees' Refsnyder rising
- Indy Indians know how to #engage on Twitter